- Yellow Mop Bucket with Wet Floor Caution Sign – In a colour coded cleaning system, the yellow bucket mop is used low-risk areas such as sinks and mirrors, washrooms, or specialty areas such as labs and gyms. Plus, it comes with a large caution wet floor symbol printed on both sides for added safety precaution on slippery floors.
- 12 Litre Capacity Mopping Plastic Bucket – The size and construction of this bucket for mop is ideal for easy transport when cleaning, it also comes with an easy carry handle. Moulded from high-quality polypropylene material, the mop bucket has a strong body, which is durable for its weight.
- Removable Mop Wringer – A dual-purpose cleaning bucket on which the mop wringer can be removed as needed and can also be used as a normal bucket. This bucket for mopping floors allows an easy squeeze to cleaning mops, removes any excess water before applying to the floorings, and provides more control over the desired wetness of the floor mops.
- Great Design for Multipurpose Use – Features a hand pouring grip, a pouring spout, a sturdy handle, and a built-in clip at the wringer where you can easily snap the wet mop in place, this industrial mop bucket has everything you need. Widely used in general and small area establishments as a string mop or kentucky mop bucket. These commercial mop buckets are great for handling spills in the hallways, fast-food outlets, restaurants, schools, or even in your home.
- Trusted Brand – The Dustpan and Brush Store supplies cleaning equipment and specialises in brooms, brushes and dustpans with the end-user in mind. We can assure the durability of this product for long-time use. Please take note that this offer includes mop buckets only.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the UK. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based.